Friday, September 6, 2013

Leopard Lust

Forgive me for my brief absence. Wedding planning has gotten the best of me! Crisp mornings are upon us and we are seeing the slightest glimpse of fall! I'm in love with the idea of a loose, non-fitted blouse and pairing it with skinny jeans or leggings.The look is relaxed yet chic! Today, I'm wearing my black wax denim that I've been dying to show off since I bought them this summer! Fall has me giddy over gold hardware from studs to chains and I mixed in a few gold bangles and subtle colored bracelets. 







Blouse: Equipment (similar here), Wax Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Flats: C-Label, Clutch: Michael Kors (similar here), Bracelet: Alexis Bittar (I love this one too!), Watch: Michele (Available locally at Charlotte's), Earrings: Sheila Fajl (Available locally at Gena Chandler)

No comments:

Post a Comment