Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Feeling Fancy

Brrr! As we say sayonara to any last glimmer of warmer weather, it's time to pull out cold weather essentials such as tweed, tights and quilted Chanel bags (Ok, so you will most likely survive the chill sans Chanel) A high-waisted skirt works because it creates a soft A-line look and cinches just at the right part above your hips. The tulle accents on my top add an element of fun and you can't go wrong with tweed! (I don't care what the critics say, I'm a huge fan of winter white!) Lastly, my vintage Chanel purse was a rare find but probably one of the best purchases I ever made. It adds luxury to any attire and I kind of die every time I switch out purses to this one!





Tulle Top (old), French Connection Skirt (same style, different pattern here), J.Crew Tweed Jacket (old).

Tory Burch Wedge (similar and on sale!), Vintage Chanel Bag, Adriana Orsini Bangles , David Yurman Ring, J.Crew Black Bangle, Tory Burch Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment